Sunday 14 August 2016

Thailand travel and wedding videos

Ok, so I have been a bit slack on getting on with posting on here but I thought I would take a moment to give you all a link to where I have some videos.
Well, I wouldn’t say been a bit slack but I have been flat out busy and together we have had a bit of a change in where we live and what we do through the days. I will post about this a bit later.
I have some videos from the first few days in Bangkok where we went to the Bobae night/early morning market and a few tuk tuk rides.
Also there is a few videos from the wedding and I am loading some more up in the next fe days.
So pop on over to my channel 


Feel free to comment and let me know what you think. Also if you have a few questions I will try my best to answer them too.
I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment